Discuss the Most Recent Episode

1235»

Comments

• ArielAriel Posts: 146 ✭✭✭

So in love with this most recent episode.

• Bee12Bee12 Posts: 102 ✭✭
    The trend continues...I squee'd again at today's bonus Q&A video. I regret nothing!
  • LucyisaliveLucyisalive Posts: 68 ✭✭
    Ah there are no words. :) That episode made me quite ridiculously happy.  

'To love another person is to see the face of God' - Les Miserablés 

'There's some good in this world... and it's worth fighting for' - The Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.  

'This is why I love books... they jump into the abyss to be with you.' - John Green

• NillieNillie Posts: 888 ✭✭✭
    Bee12 said:
    The trend continues...I squee'd again at today's bonus Q&A video. I regret nothing!
    I squealed like I were the one to be picked up and carried out. Still regret nothing.
  • aSnowyEveningaSnowyEvening Posts: 226 ✭✭✭
    Nillie said:
    Bee12 said:
    I squealed like I were the one to be picked up and carried out. Still regret nothing.
    Same here.  I'm trying to figure out a way to subtly let my husband know that I definitely would not mind if he were to pick me up and carry me to another location in our condo.  I'm not having much luck in being subtle.  :P
  • writtenwisheswrittenwishes College Dorm RoomPosts: 3,078 ✭✭✭
    Today's episode was pretty cute! I'm excited for the next one with Lydia :)

I really loved today's episode! I'm also loving the way this series is getting people to talk about feminism. The comments on today's video are particularly interesting haha. Most people are being pretty polite, which is good.

In my personal opinion (and I stress this is just how I feel, and I won't feel any negativity towards anyone who feels differently): i'm really glad that she turned down his job offer. I think the writer's handled that situation really well too, he seemed disappointed at first but it was only because he thought she was rejecting him. Once she made it clear how she felt, he immediately supported her, which is just wonderful. I'm glad she's going to take a risk to start her own company, and i'm even happier obviously that it'll be in San Francisco :D

• writtenwisheswrittenwishes College Dorm RoomPosts: 3,078 ✭✭✭
    Bee12 said:

I really loved today's episode! I'm also loving the way this series is getting people to talk about feminism. The comments on today's video are particularly interesting haha. Most people are being pretty polite, which is good.

In my personal opinion (and I stress this is just how I feel, and I won't feel any negativity towards anyone who feels differently): i'm really glad that she turned down his job offer. I think the writer's handled that situation really well too, he seemed disappointed at first but it was only because he thought she was rejecting him. Once she made it clear how she felt, he immediately supported her, which is just wonderful. I'm glad she's going to take a risk to start her own company, and i'm even happier obviously that it'll be in San Francisco :D

I agree, I thought for a second that she was totally going to take the job! I'm glad she didn't, because I'd love to see how they'll work as competitors, and how that'll play out in the series :)
  • crowlovescorecrowlovescore GermanyPosts: 44 ✭✭
    I am so sad, but I think the ending was good!
    The ending. Was that actually Mrs Bennet, or was it Lydia in costume theatre?
    Can I panic?
    Because I panicking TheLBD where the highlights of my week most of the time for almost a year.

AAAAAHAAHHHAAHAHHAHAAH

@Nillie I think the hand looked to old
    edited March 2013
    Can I panic?
    Because I panicking TheLBD where the highlights of my week most of the time for almost a year.

AAAAAHAAHHHAAHAHHAHAAH

@Nillie I think the hand looked to old

Either way, they're leaving us with that  in the final episode! How can they do such a thing to us? Have they no sympathy for our poor nerves?
    by Nillie
    edited March 2013
    @Nillie I don't know I hope Lizzie tweets about that, but it made me laugh so I wasn't to sad at the ending and really want to know I who played the mom.
    by crowlovescore

I so did not expect to get all misty eyed, but I totally did. I'm glad they're doing Welcome to Sanditon to tide us over until the next adaptation (squee!). This series was just so wonderful though, I think they know they have a lot to live up to with their upcoming projects. Gah! All of my emotions!

@Nillie I actually laughed out loud at your last comment, poor nerves indeed! :D

also Ashely tweeted about a secret thing theLBD crew is doing and MK tweeted about having to be in front of a camera. Maybe they are actually doing the musical episode..... I am supper curios 
  • LucyisaliveLucyisalive Posts: 68 ✭✭
    The Postscript <3 Just when I thought the ending was perfect, they made it even more so.

'To love another person is to see the face of God' - Les Miserablés 

'There's some good in this world... and it's worth fighting for' - The Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.  

'This is why I love books... they jump into the abyss to be with you.' - John Green

• GirlfanGirlfan Posts: 4
    The postscript made me literally squee out loud. I was in a very crowded movie theater, so I got many looks but it didn't matter to me. That was just the best ending for me.
    Is anyone else having withdrawals? Watching episodes over again just isn't the same as getting 2 new ones every week haha :(