Vidcon Europe

MineolaMineola The NetherlandsPosts: 1
Hey guys,
Is anyone going to vidcon europe this year?

Comments

• I just bought my ticket, booked flights and a hostel. I don't know anyone else who is going so I am hoping to meet some people before I go. I see you are from the Netherlands, I am from the US, but lived in the Netherlands for a year and am now living in the UK.
  • LiekeLieke Posts: 1
    Hey guys, I'm thinking about going to vidcon for the first time this year, as I live close to Amsterdam. Unfortunately none of my friends are interested in going. Are there any nerdfighter meetups or something so I can meet people and make friends? :smile:
  • KetieSanerKetieSaner Posts: 2
    I'm going to VidCon Europe. It's going to be my first VidCon since I live in Berlin, Germany. I am still looking for roommates from Friday - Monday. And I find the hostel situation in general kind of confusing? So if anyone has any tips on where to stay that would be very welcome!
  • hambalisethihambalisethi Posts: 3
    are certainly typical. However, it is possible to secure yourself, and other people, from STD's such as vaginal herpes blitz blitz. Becoming more knowledgeable about vaginal herpes blitz blitz represents a vital 1st step. Below are many of the most typical questions we get asked about vaginal herpes blitz blitz. Hopefully, the answers will be useful to you, irrespective of whether you believe you might have when signs and signs of vaginal herpes blitz blitz continue is named "initial herpes blitz blitz", or "first episode". Normally, the signs and signs of initial vaginal herpes blitz blitz are more pronounced than