The Last One to Post Here Wins

Comments

• gnaistgnaist Stanford, CA, USAPosts: 4,882 Admin
    Omg y'all. I'm level 6.
    Prince of the Last Ones
    I'm on a brand new collab channel: The Last One To Vlog Here Wins
    "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart." -- Helen Keller
  • BriRose23BriRose23 MarylandPosts: 1,613 ✭✭✭
    gnaist said:

Omg y'all. I'm level 6.

LMAO that's okay though. I haven't been playing nearly as much since I had to start back with class this week... I actually should be writing a paper right now but my brain doesn't want to focus on that.

In case anyone was wondering... writing a case study analysis of a film is horribly boring and tiring.

But I hope whatever you guys are are doing is more fun/enjoyable.

P.S. Add me! 12339694052 :)

There is no darkness as dark as great light corrupted - Lauren Kate

TUMBLR    NERDY TUMBLR    GOODREADS    TWITTER    FACEBOOK    INSTAGRAM

• VickiVicki Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭✭
    Folks, the spam bots have returned with a vengeance :(

"This is not words. This is just squiggles on a page.This is notation." - Vi Hart
    I reside in the land of the last ones. 

Vicki said:

Sorry... If I go away for more than one day, the spam threads accumulate quickly. Also, according to our fearless leader Kasper, they are actual spammer people, not bots. :((
    Prince of the Last Ones
    "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart." -- Helen Keller
    gnaist said:

Vicki said:

Sorry... If I go away for more than one day, the spam threads accumulate quickly. Also, according to our fearless leader Kasper, they are actual spammer people, not bots. :((
    :'( :'( :'(

Just why would someone do that though ... it's so much effort.
    "This is not words. This is just squiggles on a page.This is notation." - Vi Hart

Also, apparently I've been here for 5 years now! Holy fricking PIZZZAA!

Why spam here? lol I think there are only like 10 people who get on here... I didn't even know that the spam was happening.

• DavisLegreeDavisLegree Posts: 1
    Currently Winning (just saying)
    BriRose23 said:

Why spam here? lol I think there are only like 10 people who get on here... I didn't even know that the spam was happening.

The spam mostly appears in the parent forums, not in the subforums, though they have appeared in basically all of them. Spam shows up in Forum Games occasionally, but I try to keep a lid on the spam by deleting them every couple days.
    Prince of the Last Ones
    gnaist said:

BriRose23 said:

The spam mostly appears in the parent forums, not in the subforums, though they have appeared in basically all of them. Spam shows up in Forum Games occasionally, but I try to keep a lid on the spam by deleting them every couple days.
    Can you do more than just flagging them with your admin powers then, @gnaist ???

Vicki said:

gnaist said:

BriRose23 said:

Can you do more than just flagging them with your admin powers then, @gnaist ???
    I can ban them. I can also block their IP addresses, but most of the spammers have different IP addresses every time, so it's kinda ineffective.
    Prince of the Last Ones
    gnaist said:

BriRose23 said:

to be fair I rarely look at the rest of the forums... I usually just come straight here from my notifications lmao.

BriRose23 said:

gnaist said:

BriRose23 said:

to be fair I rarely look at the rest of the forums... I usually just come straight here from my notifications lmao.
    When I notice them, I flag them because they annoy me, but same here really :P

hi guys! Happy P4A! I know I'm a few days early but I'm excited! I've already got a few perks! Are you guys going to be watching/donating?

• hermionegrangerhermionegranger the nearest libraryPosts: 98
    @BriRose23 You're not the only one pumped for P4A. A couple of my nerdfighter friends (from Teenage Nerdfighters Unite) and I made a charity video for it. I'll share it on here once it's up. I'll definitely be watching (and donating if I can find money). Happy P4A!
    Happiness can be found even in the darkest times if one only remembers to turn on the light. -Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore
    I'm trying very hard not to buy perks yet. I usually go a little overboard with the perks...
    Prince of the Last Ones
    gnaist said:

I'm trying very hard not to buy perks yet. I usually go a little overboard with the perks...

I have transferred only a set amount of money into my account for P4A so I can only spend that much on perks. lmao I get overly excited about some perks and don't think about the money part of it normally.

@BriRose23 You're not the only one pumped for P4A. A couple of my nerdfighter friends (from Teenage Nerdfighters Unite) and I made a charity video for it. I'll share it on here once it's up. I'll definitely be watching (and donating if I can find money). Happy P4A!

I'm excited to see it! I love watching all of the videos!

edited December 2017
    BriRose23 said:

gnaist said:

I have transferred only a set amount of money into my account for P4A so I can only spend that much on perks. lmao I get overly excited about some perks and don't think about the money part of it normally.

I'm excited to see it! I love watching all of the videos!
    I think about the money part of it because I really spend a LOT. Like, I'm already part of the matching fund, which is even before I buy perks at all. And my personalized vlogbrothers/hankschannel videos and dinner with Lindsey Doe were P4A perks too.
    by gnaist
    Prince of the Last Ones
    Merry Christmas folks!!!

I got Turtles for my birthday, so I've only just read it, and it was much more than I was expecting.

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

I'm glad you liked Turtles. I thought it was pretty great too.
    Prince of the Last Ones
  • essessessess Posts: 3,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guys! It's Cagemas

Rapunzel guised Kat of the Last Ones.
    "Solvi keeps pitching his best flirtations and [Kat] just keeps knocking them back at him with a heavy dose of surrealism." - Echo

edited January 8
    by gnaist
    Prince of the Last Ones
    Hmm, attaching pictures is harder than I remember. Kelli may have been on to something.
    Prince of the Last Ones
  • KelliKelli TexasPosts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I make videos 
    "Nerd like us are allowed to be unironically enthusiastic about stuff."
    I live in the land of the Last Ones

> @gnaist said:
    > Hmm, attaching pictures is harder than I remember. Kelli may have been on to something.

See?! It used to be 1000% easier! I don't know what happened! :disappointed:
    I make videos 

Maybe it's a mobile thing? I never had an issue on the computer...
    Prince of the Last Ones
    I've just been copying the image addresses and pasting it into the little image toggle thing above the text box.
    "Solvi keeps pitching his best flirtations and [Kat] just keeps knocking them back at him with a heavy dose of surrealism." - Echo

Let Grumpy Cat be thine example.

Lol I literally copy-pasted your comment code into my old one and it didn't work. oh well
    Prince of the Last Ones
    edited January 8
    *Trying to again to see if I'm just crazy*

EDIT:
    welp.
    It didn't work.
    I don't know really. Maybe I'm just dumb or it's broken.
    by Kelli
    I make videos