Crash Course: World Religions

Hello, not sure if this is the right place for this suggestion, but here goes. I think it would be really interesting for either Hank or John -or whomever- at Crash Course to do a World Religions series. I think it's interesting how most religions tie together and they have a lot of things in common and would love to learn more about it from an awesome source, such as Crash Course. What do you guys think?

Comments

• Gara_the_engineerGara_the_engineer In a log house at the edge of the forestPosts: 605 ✭✭✭
    I guess it would be a good thing, but perhaps hard to make without getting too much hate from extremists of all sorts.
    The meaning of life is to give life a meaning
  • LuxferusLuxferus Posts: 3
    Yeah, but someone is bound to get offended. I was thinking that it would be really cool to see it as an evolutionary timeline. Tie it in with some world history, and I think it would make for an awesome crash course. As far as extremists go, if things were not done to spare their feelings, nothing would get done. If they don't like it, they don't have to watch.
  • THE_MONGOLSTHE_MONGOLS KING OF EVERYTHING ULANBAATARPosts: 324 ✭✭✭
    edited January 30
    - JUDAISM.
    - CHRISTIANITY.
    - ISLAM.
    - HINDUISM.
    - BUDDHISM.
    - SIKHISM.
    - SHINTO.
    - ANIMISM.
    - LEMONADE.
    - DOLLAR.

JUST EXPLAIN WHAT EVERYONE BELIEVES. THAT'S NOT HARD.
    by THE_MONGOLS
    NOBODY STARTS A LAND WAR IN ASIA AND WINS UNLESS YOU ARE... WAIT FOR IT... THE MONGOLS!
    WE'RE THE EXCEPTION!
    https://twitter.com/TheMongols_

• snowflake1814snowflake1814 WisconsinPosts: 37
    @THE_MONGOLS YES GOOD I AM A FAN.

But honestly, this would be super cool. But I also then hope this would be taught by Hank or some other non-religious member, as it can show bias (I'm saying this as a Christian.)
    Memento mori