How unique are you?

A little game I thought of:
Can you name 3 things about yourself so that there is (probably) no other human being on earth, who shares all 3 things with you. What are the 3 characteristics, hobbies, skills... etc. , that would 100% distinguish you from any other person.

Try to name reasonable things, not super specific ("I was born in City XXX at YY.YY o'clock" would be a very boring point to name).
Can you think of 3? Are 3 even enough?

Let me try it:

1) I am studying mechanical engineering (I'm very into science).
2) I learned to knit scarves and gloves
3) I play guitar and piano

Of course there is no way of checking, but I wonder if there is anyone out there who shares all these 3 things with me.
Maybe there is someone right here, who knows

Comments

• snowflake1814snowflake1814 Wisconsin, USAPosts: 39
    edited February 17
    I play clarinet
    I've left the country but not the continent
    I am subscribed to the awesome sox club
    by snowflake1814
    Memento mori
  • MontannaPeachMontannaPeach Posts: 1,751 ✭✭✭
    edited February 21
    I used to volunteer at a therapeutic riding center.
    I've moved an average of once every two to three years in my life.
    I am studying marketing. (I thought that'd be pretty common, but I have yet to meet someone in my college with the same degree. They seem to be all science or English majors.)
    by MontannaPeach
    "I'll be a story in your head. That's okay. We're all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?"

Check out the new nerdfighter zine: http://thegreenlightzine.wix.com/home
  • the_one_on_the_leftthe_one_on_the_left The top half of the longest undefended border in the worldPosts: 474 ✭✭
    I have yet to eat sushi
    I briefly met the second best chess player in Canada
    I love to make people do arbitrary things for no reason other than my amusement
    I don’t know if I’m smart. I do however, consider myself fairly knowledgeable and logical, which is a decent substitute at least.
  • the_one_on_the_leftthe_one_on_the_left The top half of the longest undefended border in the worldPosts: 474 ✭✭
    Update: I have now eaten sushi
    I don’t know if I’m smart. I do however, consider myself fairly knowledgeable and logical, which is a decent substitute at least.