I HAVE BEEN GONE FOREVER. Are nerdfighters still made of awesome?

Hey guys,

I joined nerdfighteria in 2008, but the last few years I disappeared b/c... life. Are we still made of awesome?

-Merry

Comments

• gnaistgnaist Stanford, CA, USAPosts: 4,848 Admin
    Yes. Completely awesome.
    Prince of the Last Ones
    I'm on a brand new collab channel: The Last One To Vlog Here Wins
    "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart." -- Helen Keller
  • RolloRollo Operative 6081, MiniTrue Airstrip Three, OceaniaPosts: 1,904 ✭✭✭
    I am made of 66kg of delicious dinner for a small herd of crocodiles.
    "I speak an infinite deal of nothing and I am not bound to please thee with my answers."

I've written four books - you might like to buy them: Linky - Doobly Doo
  • Gara_the_engineerGara_the_engineer In a log house at the edge of the forestPosts: 621 ✭✭✭
    I don't know. Haven't checked my contents in quite a while.
    The meaning of life is to give life a meaning
  • ReticentAmatiReticentAmati Colorado Posts: 2
    I mean I just joined and I only joined because I thought it was awesome
  • AnFaAnFa Hessen, GermanyPosts: 73
    We are made of awesome except for the moments in which we forget to be awesome, therefore: DFTBA!
  • Starcrossed2014Starcrossed2014 Posts: 2
    I joined a year ago and yes, we are awesome! Nerds in general rock as I am one!
  • AdamTheAlienAdamTheAlien Canby, Oregon/Tacoma, WashingtonPosts: 36 ✭✭
    I've drifted a bit away from the community in recent years as well, but judging from the connections I still have to it, and the Nerdfighters I still meet (often in the most unexpected places)? I'm gonna say Nerdfighters are still made of awesome, on the whole, and the community itself is still strong. Different, always changing, and there are definite shifts in faces, but it remains consistently strong and awesome.
    - Adam J. Manley