Most Relatable Book Quotes

I don't know if its just me but sometimes I am reading and I just come across the most related quotes. Stuff that happens all the time to me, but when I see it written down I literally throw my hands in the air because I finally know that I am not alone.
A good example: "Despite being lost for words, Gobber [their instructor] yelled at them for the next 10 minutes..."
Book: How to Speak Dragonese
Author: Cressida Cowell

Please tell me I am not alone in finding these quotes...

Comments

• Gara_the_engineerGara_the_engineer In a log house at the edge of the forestPosts: 616 ✭✭✭
    It happens to me too, although I fail to remember any specific quotes currently. But every now and then (frequency depends on type of book), a sentence may hit so close home that I just stop reading and trail off in my mind for a while before I can come back to the book. The same happens with songs.
    The meaning of life is to give life a meaning
  • hermionegrangerhermionegranger Atlanta, Georgia, USAPosts: 47

It happens to me too, although I fail to remember any specific quotes currently. But every now and then (frequency depends on type of book), a sentence may hit so close home that I just stop reading and trail off in my mind for a while before I can come back to the book. The same happens with songs.

I know what you mean. I feel pretty much the same way. I can't remember any right now, but if I do I'll post again.

A life? Cool! Where can I get one of those?
  • TheTomTheTom Posts: 17
    The place where you made your stand never mattered... only that you were there, and still on your feet.

- The Stand, Stephen King