Signed Copy Signatures

I remember in one Vlogbrothers video John mentioning that some of the signed copies were by family and not him. Curious to know what other "signatures" people received.

Mine was John's, part of me was hoping for a Pokeball, as the idea was cute in its own way (and I'm a huge Pokemon fan, volunteering with an organization that runs related events at conventions).

Comments

• SpencimanSpenciman Posts: 2
    Mine was just a John signature, in green. Probably the most common, but still it feels special!
  • beyondtheskybeyondthesky Posts: 17
    Ah, cool!

I guess he used different colours of sharpie, mine was in purple :)
  • Tamer_Of_PuffsTamer_Of_Puffs Melbourne, Australia. Posts: 25
    Is it Weird that I want to get my TATWD copy signed by Hank, not John? I have not met John, however since I am coming to vidcon, I might get a chance to meet Hank/
    Look up at the stars, not down at your feet.
    -Stephen Hawking.
  • teeprijolamteeprijolam Posts: 3
    to a variety of the best top quality and more healthy and more healthy products. You'd have to spend a while developing recipes that taste wonderful and follow the guidelines of the region diet strategy technique. If you don't know how for making, well then you're a bit out of luck. Putting together place diet strategy technique choice programs involves serious knowledge and execute. Because it's not just about producing more healthy and more healthy meals following the 40:30:30 rule, it's about producing