Learning Disability

I am looking for a specific video in which Hank talked about having a reading disorder or learning disability. It might have been on vlogbrothers or it might have been on his second channel, I can't remember which. He also showed a way to change text on the screen to have a gradient highlight which makes it easier to read.

I am trying to find this video because I have a similar reading disorder but I was never officially diagnosed because according to my first grade teacher, I was doing ok figuring it out on my own and didn't need any extra intervention.

I did end up figuring it out but I've always read slowly. I'd like to know the name of this disorder so I can do some additional research. If anyone remembers the name of the disorder or the video that Hank mentions it in, could you let me know?

Comments

• AnFaAnFa Hessen, GermanyPosts: 97
    Title "Do I have ADHD?"

• PonyKidPonyKid Posts: 5
    I don't remember this video, but I have dyslexia, ADHD and OCD, so if you need to talk I am here.
  • jammartinn1987jammartinn1987 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Getting to know incapacity is a type that consists of several areas of functioning in which a person has an issue getting to know in a typical way, usually as a result of an unknown component or elements. Given the "difficulty getting to know in an ordinary manner", this doesn't exclude the capacity to research in an extraordinary manner.
    We are professional in Essay Writing at Six Dollar Essay.
  • ashleybensonn87ashleybensonn87 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Learning disabilities have an effect on the mind's capacity to get hold of, procedure, examine or save information. These problems could make it difficult for a scholar to research as speedy as others - however, they've nothing to do with a person's intelligence.
    We are providing best original and customized Essay paper with charges as low as $9.95 at EasyEssayHelp.com