Post something good that happened to you today

strandcorestrandcore Posts: 242 ✭✭
edited November 2012 in General Discussion
the point of this discussion is self explanatory, you post about (at least) one good thing that happened to you today even if it wasn't a great day.

I'll start:
I got good marks in my chemistry test and got to hang out with my friends after a very long time.

so what happened to you today? :)
by strandcore
:)

Comments

• leafylaneleafylane Posts: 182 ✭✭✭
    This is such a good idea!

I bought myself a McDonald's for dinner so I don't have any dishes to wash up!
    'You are going to live a good and long life filled with great and terrible moments that you cannot even imagine yet!'
    John Green, The Fault in Our Stars
    All of the awesome, none of the tea -- Part of The British Non-Tea Drinking Society
  • imarielleimarielle Posts: 356 Mod
    It was raining when I left class and I didn't have my umbrella so a friend let me borrow his so I wouldn't get soaked walking home!
    Let's be friends!  Message me if you need anything!
  • valerie2776valerie2776 Missoula, MTPosts: 264 Admin
    I discovered that there will be a big NASA technology showcase later this month like two miles from my school that will take place over one of the days I will be downtown for class. So that is very very very cool and I'm excited.
  • acegiakacegiak South AustraliaPosts: 28 ✭✭
    We watched the partial eclipse on my walk to work!
  • OldRedInkOldRedInk Posts: 72 ✭✭
    edited April 2014
    by OldRedInk
  • MerlinMerlin Posts: 3
    I found a cricket which I released outside, only to see it trampled by an oblivious youth. I then proceeded to daydream about a giant oblivious youth trampling him. It felt satisfying.
  • thesaraohthesaraoh Posts: 142 ✭✭✭
    leafylane said:

This is such a good idea!

I bought myself a McDonald's for dinner so I don't have any dishes to wash up!
    Hehe me too!

don't forget that brains attract
  • I officially opened the christmas tea season today. ;)
  • _Abby_Abby Posts: 3
    edited November 2012
    I recently woke up, but I did spin my cat around until she was dizzy and set her on the ground. She looked miserably drunk, so I don't think it was all that good for her, but I found it funny :P
    by _Abby
  • zentourozentouro New York, NYPosts: 76 ✭✭
    i got to play badminton with my friends and met a really fantastic person who let me interview them for my film project. 

other places i live

• JamieSparkesJamieSparkes Posts: 113 ✭✭
    I managed to beat procrastination for once, and started looking at notes again for my History essay. 
  • lessthanbutterflieslessthanbutterflies Posts: 150 ✭✭✭
    I woke up at like noon and my dad had gone out early to buy me egg nog :) I'm going back to school today so now I have like a whole thing of egg nog to finish before I leave because my dad doesn't like it.. XD
    Let me learn from where I have been
  • nylasornylasor Posts: 36 ✭✭
    I woke up at like noon and my dad had gone out early to buy me egg nog :) I'm going back to school today so now I have like a whole thing of egg nog to finish before I leave because my dad doesn't like it.. XD
    that's a lot of nog.
    I'd rather be nine people's favorite thing, than a hundred people's ninth favorite thing. 
  • silentshadow927silentshadow927 Posts: 510 ✭✭✭
    I ate bacon.
    "The blade must pass through the fire, else it will break." -- The Soulforge
  • strandcorestrandcore Posts: 242 ✭✭
    so great reading your guys's comments :) 
    today I got to sleep in because my morning classes were cancelled.
    :)
  • itsmebeeitsmebee Posts: 19

I signed up to this awsome website full of awsome people.......

Need i say more?

I second that.
  • Rebecca_ARebecca_A Posts: 107 ✭✭✭
    I woke up 25 minutes before I had to leave the house and managed to shower and get ready in that time. With my hair, that's about the best thing that could possibly happen! ^^
  • RiptiqRiptiq Posts: 6
    I just had my boyfriend over and we watched The Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy together, need I say more? <3