Post something good that happened to you today

Comments

• TenleyNadineTenleyNadine MichiganPosts: 681 ✭✭✭
    I was able to sleep till noon after a weekend of crazy Black Friday work hours.

"The world unwraps itself to you, again and again, as soon as you are ready to see it anew." Wicked

• JeninJenin Posts: 41
    I went to a concert and got to see some of my favorite people in the world. I also got a hug from Sam Miller (lead singer of Paradise Fears) so that was nice.
    see what time will do for hopeless dreamers
    singing wishes on their broken stereo
  • TedShafersTedShafers Posts: 32
    I finally got a chance to reorganize my record collection. Order is restored to the world! Huzzah!
    As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean.
  • celinesaracelinesara Posts: 231 ✭✭
    I just got a call from my friend, telling me to expect a large gift that is either brown or white.
    (:
  • KelsierKelsier Posts: 38 ✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Today my heart continued to beat at a steady pace.

I'm not sure if this is a 'good' thing or not, but I sure do like to think it's a good thing. 
    by Kelsier
  • HannahLHannahL Posts: 31 ✭✭
    A random girl stopped me on my way to uni to say she liked my jumper. Cheered my morning right up. Thank you kind stranger!
  • lauren137lauren137 Posts: 32
    I got to take one of my closest friends to a movie I love (Silver Linings Playbook) and watch her fall in love with it, too.
  • shorttankshorttank Posts: 43
    I went to the movies and saw Wreck-it Ralph.
  • lessthanbutterflieslessthanbutterflies Posts: 150 ✭✭✭
    The really awesome nice guy who knows my coffee order was working at the cafe on my campus this morning. Amazing pumpkin spice latte for the win :)
    Let me learn from where I have been
  • 0Martina00Martina0 Posts: 88 ✭✭
    edited November 2012
    I made hot chocolate for my co-worker and left it on his table :)

EDIT: Okay, so I just realised the name of this thread is what happened to me, not what I did. Haha, nevermind, it still made me happy :D
    by 0Martina0
  • eda1102eda1102 Posts: 172 ✭✭✭
    I had lunch at a dorm canteen so I wasn't starving for the rest of the day, : D

Even a bigger plus, I don't have to redo THAT much of few assignments as I originally thought I would have to.
     Threadkillers Union - Chief Assassin and Treasurer
  • TheOriginalSimonTheOriginalSimon Posts: 34 ✭✭
    I had a lost iPod returned to me (by stranger) even though I was not aware that I lost it!
    I am Simon . . .
    I say Be Original!
  • TheOriginalSimonTheOriginalSimon Posts: 34 ✭✭
    @shaunaaaah Congrats! That is wonderful thing to hear!
    I am Simon . . .
    I say Be Original!
  • itsmebeeitsmebee Posts: 19
    @seara I know that feel sister. I just found out I will be getting 400 euro's a month as student finance! BOOYAH

Today I started my internship at a HUGE logistics company and even though my brain is on the verge of a full-fledged meltdown, it was still pretty awesome!
  • Mandy22Mandy22 Posts: 681 ✭✭✭
    Today I finished painting a canvas that I've been working on for the past few days and it turned out better than I expected! :)
  • MelanieMelanie Posts: 19
    I found out that my roommate loves Phineas and Ferb as much as I do! (i.e. a lot)
  • GoodBrownGravyGoodBrownGravy Posts: 61 ✭✭
    I ate the last of the pumpkin pie.
  • subvertclichesubvertcliche Posts: 95 ✭✭
    Not to continue the food trend, but I tried the macaroni and cheese at Panera and it was perfect. I also got the classes I want for winter quarter!
  • lessthanbutterflieslessthanbutterflies Posts: 150 ✭✭✭
    Also I hung out with a guy I really like and we talked and laughed and it was awesome :) 

Sorry for the random one but I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy now. :D
    Let me learn from where I have been
  • disco_spiderdisco_spider Posts: 130 ✭✭
    This is such a nice thread. I had a semi-PIZZZAA day today so this will hopefully help bring me up.

I found out today that Malcolm In The Middle is on Netflix!
    Backseat serenade/dizzy hurricane/oh god I'm sick of sleeping alone
  • DroogiesteveDroogiesteve Posts: 45
    I had a beer. Then philosophy happened.
    Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape.
  • inmylife228inmylife228 Posts: 36
    I was circling at the shopping centre for a car park and a bee flew out of hiding and buzzed around my windshield. I said 'PIZZZAA' really loudly and rolled the window down and after a while it flew out. Then I found a car park.
  • inmylife228inmylife228 Posts: 36
    The F word autocorrects to PIZZZAA.... this is amazing! And it also makes my story arguably more interesting!!
  • GoodBrownGravyGoodBrownGravy Posts: 61 ✭✭
    Today I found out there are 3 paydays in the month of November! **Unexpected Happy Cash Dance**
  • mariaweinmariawein Posts: 24
    My mum got me a Rittersport chocolate advent calender and Mary Kate Wiles (from The Lizzie Bennet diaries) liked my Pride and Prejudice drawing on Tumblr :)
  • 0Martina00Martina0 Posts: 88 ✭✭
    A bunch of Sing-a-ma-jigs sang me a wonderful song in a supermarket today. There were also adult Sing-a-ma-jigs with their babies who sang with them and it was so cute!
  • LiljaLilja IcelandPosts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I found a John Green book in an Icelandic library for the first time :)
    If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. -Alice in Wonderland

I live in the land of the last ones :)

• JayeOFarrellJayeOFarrell Posts: 35
    For my 18th Birthday I was given the limited edition and signed John Green box set. I then proceeded to cried tears of happiness, and I am not ashamed to say so :)
    “Be clearly aware of the stars and infinity on high. Then life seems almost enchanted after all.”
    ― Vincent van Gogh