the person above me, below me, and i

Comments

• RialVestroRialVestro Posts: 6,391 ✭✭✭
    ^ Not entirely sure I understand the question but I'll answer it to the best of my ability. I like this thread because I think getting to know each other as actual people is important for other communications so like if we disagree with each other on a topic we can understand why we disagree rather than assuming things about each other that may not be true. Just as an example because of my condition which I've mentioned before on the forums, surgeries aren't really a viable option for me and I can't really handle them well even when it's someone else. Taken out of that context any conversation about transgenders and plastic surgery could easily be taken the wrong way. Rather than jumping to the wrong conclusion if you're aware of my condition then you'd realize that's not at all why I don't like plastic surgery.

In general it seems like a good idea to know each other as people rather than just avatars on a computer screen. Some times talking to people like this you have a tendency to forget that's actually a person behind that avatar.

> I also have a tendency to make obscure references but I don't assume everyone gets them I just think their reactions are funny trying to figure out what the hell I'm talking about. I usually explain them online because then I can't see the reactions but in real life I'll do things like calling everyone, especially girls, Bob or exclaiming that Kate is short for Bob. It's a reference to a character on Blackadder, an old British sitcom. The character's real name is Kate but she disguises herself as a boy, when introducing herself she slips revealing her real name and then covers for it by explaining "It's short for Bob." I also like to say Pies are people which is a reference to Sweeney Todd where people are actually baked into pies as part of the plot. Oddly even actors who were in Sweeney Todd fail to understand that reference.

v Have you made a Project for Awesome video this year? If yes, link, if no, why not?
    Ni, peng, nee-wom! Ecky, ecky, ecky, pakang, zoom-ping! Baa weep grahna weep ninny bong!
  • hermionegrangerhermionegranger the nearest libraryPosts: 112 ✭✭
    ^ Um, it sounds cool and I think that @the_one_on_the_left probably has some good advice, so I came over here to see what it was. Also, it looks like a great reason as to why I should put off writing that essay until later.
    > I have never seen any of the Star Wars movie, despite my strong desire to see all of them.
    v Do you think the name Sam has a gender with which it is most commonly associated.
    Don't be upsetti, have some spaghetti.
  • tuttitutti Posts: 68
    edited December 2017
    ^ I'm guessing not, it can be short for Samantha (female) and Samuel (male)

> Im obsessed with rubix cubes

V if you could live in any country which one would it be?
    by tutti
    "the purpose of life is to discover your gift, and the meaning of life is to give your gift away."
    ^ Britain, because the president of my actual country is a bigot, I only know one language fluently enough to hold a conversation with anyone, and given my career goals, it's the only other county I could possibly move to and still be able to find work in my field.

> Generally with any name that could be male or female, I think we subconsciously still associate it with a single gender rather than both. We may not always be aware of it and which gender you most commonly associate the name with may be different than how others associate the same name. What I mean by this is that lets say you know 30 people named Chris but only one Kris. When you hear the name even though you know it can also be a girl's name you're likely to associate it with being male because most of the people you know with that name are men. However someone else with different experiences than you might know more people named Kristina who go by Kris than people named Christopher. I bring that up because in my experience every girl I've known has used their full name not the shortened version while I literally do know over 30 guys who go by Chris... and actually oddly one guy who spells it the girl way. Kris is suppose to be short for Kristina but I do know one man who spells his name Kris. Though his name supposedly isn't short for anything. It's actually just Kris. Not Kristina, not Kristopher just Kris.

Another example is that I generally associate Taylor with being a boy's name again because most people I know named Taylor are boys. I had a problem back in high school getting permission for my male friend Taylor to come over after school and spend the night because my parents heard that name and assumed Taylor was a girl. They weren't about to give me permission for a girl to come over and spend the night. I only knew one girl Taylor and she was older than me. I'd never be interested in her in a sexual way. I think she was probably late 20's early 30's when I was 16. She was a co-worker at my first job. Everyone else I knew named Taylor was male. Now my parents on the other hand, had different experiences and the idea of Taylor being a boy hadn't occurred to them because in their experience it was most commonly a girl's name.

It can also depend on geographical location. Like when I was a Sophomore in high school there was an exchange student from another country... having trouble trying to remember which country... I think it started with a B and it was a French speaking country. Anyway his name was Morgan which pretty much everyone thought was weird because in America Morgan is a girl's name. Where he was from it was commonly a boy's name. I still associate Morgan with being female. Even though I know depending on where your live it could be male, if you're in America the chances of running into another dude with that name isn't likely.

v I don't think my question from my last post ever really got answered so here it is again. Have you made a Project for Awesome video this year? If yes, link, if no, why not?
    Ni, peng, nee-wom! Ecky, ecky, ecky, pakang, zoom-ping! Baa weep grahna weep ninny bong!
  • the_one_on_the_leftthe_one_on_the_left B.C. CanadaPosts: 567 ✭✭
    ^ I haven’t because I don’t care enough to make a video that could possibly be chosen to compete and do well.

> https://hellopoetry.com/irresistible-temptation/poems/?tab

V Name someone you love(d) as family, another as a friend, and a third as a romantic partner.
    There are always more pieces to the puzzle.
    ^ My little brother who I adore so much, my best friend who I have known since we were 6 years old, and I have never loved someone as a romantic partner. I am honestly so confused when it comes to those things. I know people my age are generally supposed to be completely preoccupied with thoughts of the opposite gender (or same, in some cases), but I have never really been into that. Sometimes I think something's wrong with me but I am glad to not have that sort of drama in my life at the moment.

> @the_one_on_the_left Did you write those poems? They're very well written.

v Name a book that means a lot to you.

"the purpose of life is to discover your gift, and the meaning of life is to give your gift away."
    edited December 2017
    ^ this is a harder question than you might think. I have several answers. I was going to say “dragon rider” as I remember rereading that countless times, but then I struggled to think of a true impact it had on me. I was going to say “Artemis Fowl” as it may have been the book to inspire my desire to be the lone who knows, but I realized perhaps that my desire to be the one who knows lead me to choose it, or perhaps it’s just completely irrelevant and I just don’t know. Then I thought about what truly means a lot to me, and to that I struggle to find more than one answer, and that answer isn’t a book, it’s a person. So I suppose I don’t have a book that means a lot to me, I don’t find a lot that means a lot to me in my life. Not for lack of things to care about, but for lack of care to give.

> Yes, I did write those. Thank you. I write very sporadically, when I’m in the mood. Those poems could do with a great deal of poetic devices to improve them poetically, but that’s not the point of them. The point is that they’re raw expression, the emotion should be palpable, pure. Not in any way diluted or filtered to be poetic. They’re a way for me to express some hidden, niche feelings deep within, something I don’t share with the world, but is secretly screaming to be heard. I don’t have anyone I talk about my deepest feelings with, so they’re sort of a way to express some of them.

V have you ever wondered what the world would be like if more people were like you?
    Personally, I’m honestly curious how it’d go. On one hand policies and laws would be much more sensible (because by god I’m more informed and practical). on the other hand, I don’t know what brand new problems would occur.
    by the_one_on_the_left
    ^ YES ALL THE TIME! Sorry I just get so frustrated with the stupidity of humanity some time, especially after electing a man who mocks the disabled, brags about molesting women (and why is there even an investigation when the video of him admitting to it has been public since before he was even elected?), started a racist movement to discredit the former president just because of the color of his skin, has lied about Muslims celebrating in the streets of New York after 9/11, hasn't paid taxes in years, and I could keep going for hours. It freaking amazes me to no end that anyone could ever even for a moment think this was a good idea.

Of course I've also thought of the down side of everyone being like me. Mainly the fact that if I were to have a relationship with someone I would want her to of course have similar common interest to my own but if everyone in the world is like me then how am I ever suppose to know if she's actually my match or if she's just one of millions of women who are all exactly the same. Plus there should be some differences as well, it would be kind of boring if we agreed about EVERYTHING. Honestly important things like how we would raise our kids if we had any, that we should agree on but little things like what are her favorite movies, that can be different because maybe I might be introduced to something new that I never would of watched on my own if I hadn't been with her. I might like it or hate it but either way I think it would be difficult to have new experiences like that if she only ever wanted to do what I want. Basically echo chambers are boring.

Maybe if there was a way to get everyone to agree on the important issues but otherwise leave their individual personalities intact that would be great. Except then again I still run into a problem of not knowing if I'm really in love if I don't actually know her true personality, at least not completely. She could be a child abuser normally and I'd never know it because if everyone was like me no one would could ever hurt a child. And so I'd see all women as potentially good mothers and never know if that's natural for them or only because I made her like me.

On the one hand the world would be a much better place to live in when such evils no longer exist, on the other hand since I judge the attractiveness of a woman by her personality not her appearance, and I no longer know what her personality is then it's like being blind.

> When I was still in elementary school I remember my guy friends talking about what their ideal girlfriend would be like and when I said I didn't care about the physical stuff no one believed me. They basically wouldn't leave me alone till I gave some kind of an answer so I said big boobed blond just because I heard it in a movie and figured that's what they were expecting. But in all honestly I've found myself attracted to all kinds of women, blondes, red heads, brunettes, and all kinds of breast sizes even flat chested, not like children but like rare cases in adults where breasts never develop. Some women don't develop till their first pregnancy. The only thing I really don't like are women who look fake, boob jobs don't look or move like natural breasts and the idea of going under the knife creeps me out. So yeah, I've never been able to find one specific body type that I'm attracted to, I honestly find all women attractive in different ways so her personality is way more important than physical features.

v Why do you think most humans care so much about looks and so little about being decent kind people?
    ^why do people ask that question and questions like it as though it’s a given? I care a great deal about my personality and go to great lengths to be the person I want to be. My looks occasionally get touched up when I want to make a good impression, but my personality is always under scrutiny and improvement.
    In other people I look mainly for their personality, not looks. I don’t care if you’re a 100/10, if you’re a PIZZZAA, your appearance is unimportant.

> got new windows and it’s SO much warmer and nicer now.

V Why do people assume humans are more bad than good when that’s clearly false?
    ^ because the bad side of humans is more public and stands out more. When someone does something incredibly nice ( like donating a kidney to someone in need) only a few people usually hear about it, but when someone does something incredibly bad (like murder) it ends up all over the news. It's a shame this is the case, because the world would be so much better if we focused on the positive sides of each other.

> I would like to add to the discussion about society valuing physical attractiveness by saying that it probably has a lot to do with unrealistic expectations. The media portrays the idea that it is impossible to fall in love with a person who isn't seen as beautiful in the eyes of society. Then people fall into the trap of thinking that the 'blond, skinny woman with big boobs' is the only type of woman who can be loved. This is obviously not true, but still heavily influential.

v what's your favourite hobby?
    ^Playing video games or reading a good book.

> I hope to god trump doesn’t get elected in 2020

V How do feel about Bernie Sanders 2020?
    ^ I don't really care, at this point literally anyone would be better than Trump.

> To add to the humans being good or bad conversation, I might be a little bit bias towards the idea that most humans are evil because I've personally been betrayed far too many times by people I once trusted. People who in the past seemed good but then turned out to be terrible. For example this guy I knew, for fifteen years he was my best friend, he was like a brother to me, but then he abused his kids and cheated on his wife with my girlfriend. I still can't even comprehend how the man who I've seen give money to charity and once stopped me from committing suicide is also the same person who would do to his kids the exact same thing my mother did to me that made me want to commit suicide in the first place. It's like the man I thought I knew never really existed. And it's really hard to trust anyone again after going threw an experience like that.

I use to give everyone the benefit of the doubt assuming that most people were good until they prove otherwise. Now I constantly have my guard up assuming that most people are evil till they prove otherwise. It seems safer that way. It's like the black van with the sign saying free candy on the side, sure the driver seems nice when he's out in public but then you go inside his van and are never seen alive again. If you're too trusting you're label to get hurt but if if you assume everyone's a bad guy the worst that's going to happen is you don't get any candy.

There should probably be some kind of medium between too trusting and too paranoid but I have no idea what that would be.

v Have you ever had an experience that changed your view of the world in either a positive or negative way?
  • Baby_GhostlingBaby_Ghostling Upstate New YorkPosts: 5
    ^ When I was working as a clerk at a public library, a little girl (maybe nine years old) came up to the counter with a stack of books about the presidency/American history. She dropped them on the counter, and enthusiastically told me that she was going to be president some day. She seemed like a very strong and confident girl when she spoke. This, combined with her interest in changing the world, made me feel hopeful for our future. And proud of her, somehow, even though I had nothing to do with her decisions.

> I first heard Enya on the radio when I was eight years old. I thought her music sounded like magic spells, or something holy. Like all the trees were singing at once. And so I thought I had to stop playing with my toys, because according to my understanding of the world as a kid, you didn't play with toys in religious places.

V Who is your favorite recording artist, and why?
    ^ I go through a lot of phases, but I would have to say The Lumineers. They have a beautiful sound and there is so much soul in their music. I especially love their song Stubborn Love.

> I recently read a fantasy series and I am so in love with it right now. I keep on daydreaming about the characters and I honestly can't stop thinking about it. It always fills me with undiluted joy whenever I become so engrossed in books like this because the feeling is one of my favourite things in the world, and it reminds me why books are so special to me. I don't understand how people could ever live without reading, and it makes me sad when others just dismiss it as a lame pastime for nerds. They're missing out on so much.

v do any of you play a musical instrument?
    ^ Nope, I remember joining band in elementary school and thinking it was going to be like School of Rock... not exactly because that movie didn't exist yet but I made the reference so you'd have a picture of the type of interments I was interested in learning. Except none of those things were even options which kind of killed any interest I might of had in ever learning music.

> I actually got into reading kinda late in life. Not because I thought it was nerdy or anything like that but because simple kids books were boring and uninteresting to me. The only book I ever found myself wanting to read early on wasn't even a story book. It was a book about how they do all those special effects in movies, and I'm old so this was before CGI was a thing. I probably read that book 100 times. It's probably a big part of why I wanted to be an actor... or maybe I kept checking it out because I wanted to be an actor, I'm not really sure which anymore. Anyway, I never really found a story that I actually got into... till I was a junior in high school... and that's when I read Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy for the first time. I still honestly have trouble finding books I'm interested in. Though I clearly seem to have a preference for Science Fiction. That kinda narrows things down a bit. Some times I just feel over whelmed by how many books there are and I know I can't possibly read all of them.

v Why do some music teachers, think anything new is "just noise" and "not real music" how do people like that even get to teach music in the first place? Not all of them mind you, in high school we actually had some good music teachers but elementary school anything kids actually liked was banned which just made everyone hate music.
  • SANTA_ATE_CHICAGOSANTA_ATE_CHICAGO PennsylvaniaPosts: 2,666 ✭✭✭
    ^ All music is "just noise", it's understanding it that makes it beautiful. Understanding takes time and work, and some prefer to just not put in that work. As to how these people become music teachers, music in education is typically more traditional, which most people see as somehow objectively good. If you can appreciate classical music, marches, etc. you appreciate the music you see in education.

> I've actually been expanding the kinds of music I listen to recently, as I've stumbled across things that are closer to my preexisting interests

v When was the last time you expanded your musical horizons?
    I love you and I like you
  • hermionegrangerhermionegranger the nearest libraryPosts: 112 ✭✭
    edited December 2017
    ^ I guess I would have to say it's when i joined band in middle school. I started off playing the clarinet, but then I switched to the alto saxophone three months later. I think I am a pretty good player, or maybe I just have the awesomest band director in the world. I actually just got back from Chicago, where our band played at the Midwest Clinic. According to the site, it's the "largest instrumental music education conference in the world," so basically it is a conference that occurs to help band/orchestra directors be better at their jobs. That might be something that expanded my musical horizons, too. It was super cool to meet people who loved music as much (maybe more) as I do and also are really good at music.
    If you mean when the last time I listened to music that I previously never listened to, it would be a couple weeks ago when I just started to listen to musicals (like Hamilton and the such). It's been a long while since before then that I ventured out of my comfort zone, which consists mostly of Imagine Dragons, My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, and Adele. I also listen to Hank's album Ellen Hardcastle quite frequently.

> I started reading at about 4 years old. I think my first book was Go, Dog. Go!. It's a book written in a Seussian style, with lost rhyming (and very little of the Seussian lexicon that you might remember from your own ventures into the Dr. Seuss fandom (is there a Dr. Seuss fandom?) I've been a hardcore reading maniac ever since then.

v What YouTube channels do you frequent?
    by hermionegranger
    Don't be upsetti, have some spaghetti.
    ^ Vlogbrothers, Kurzgesagt, and Exurb1a are my favourites.

> I think that good music isn't really determined by the genre as supposed to the quality. Some classical music is just horrible, but others are incredibly beautiful. Same with pop songs. While it's hard to deny that a lot of popular music these days is atrocious a lot of it is just as beautiful as an orchestral suite written 100 years ago. I think most songs have beauty, but it depends on the person listening as to how much.

I listened to a certain song by Twenty One Pilots and I thought it was a beautiful lament filled with both crushing despair and desperate hope. The lyrics really spoke to me and my current position. My parents once heard it and thought it to be a meaningless song with a bit of rap. I guess this shows a lot about how different people interpret music depending on their experiences and current situation.

v does anyone else watch videos by Exurb1a?
    edited December 2017
    ^ Never even heard of that YouTuber before. What kind of videos are on there?

> I totally understand what you mean. A lot of the complaints I heard from adults when I was a kid was "You can't understand a word they're singing, it's just screaming" and "It's just repeating the same lyrics over and over again." Much of the music they listen to has the same problem. My personal opinion is that I'd rather listen to the actual music than the lyrics anyway. I really don't care about the Lyrics... most of the time.

There are a few songs where I actually do like the lyrics but at the same time the words mean something totally different to me as I'm listening to them then what was intended by the singer. This is why in most songs I don't care about Lyrics because a lot of songs are just someone singing about a personal experience that no one except that person will ever care about or if they're a Christian Rock Band like Creed the Lyrics are very religious in tone, that's the intent of the creator but I still love their songs as an Atheist. Bullets is one of my favorite songs for deeply personal reasons that I don't really feel comfortable discussing, but those Lyrics are intended to be spiritual, like a metaphor but I took the same lyrics a lot more literally.

Anyway, as I got older and I heard the song "Who let the Dogs Out" I found myself saying the exact same thing, it's just one line repeated over and over again... except that while before that was an exaggeration because basically every song ever has at least one line of dialog that keeps getting repeated but every other verse is actually different between the repeated line there's a different line. Who let the Dogs out however is literally just that one sentence and I hate that song but I try to remind myself that not every modern song is like who let the dogs out. Most music I actually really like or at least don't mind listening to it's just that one song that I freaking HATE.

I also listen to Parodies a lot from Weird Al and The Key of Awesome, some times without ever listening to the original song. Parodies don't always mean you hate the thing you're making fun of, when I have heard both versions I actually like both but my reasons for liking them are different. Many songs in the original version just kinda sound depressing to me so I like how parodies can take that same depressing song and make it into a comedy. Plus even if it's a good song, I'm already depressed, of course I'm going to want to want to listen to the comedy version than a song that makes me feel exactly the same as I already do.

v Have you ever read, listened to, or watched a parody without having any context for the original version the parody was based on?
    by RialVestro
    edited December 2017
    ^ yes and it was AWESOME. I watched the abridged Hellsing ultimate by team four star, and it genuinely made the normal show even better.

>I do watch exurbia, he’s funny. If you like him I also recommend austinmcconnell, Chubbyemu, Chris Hadfield’s Rare Earth, bill wurtz, Sam O’ Nella Academy, don hertzfeldt. None of these are identical, but think all of them would be interesting to you @tutti . I HIGHLY recommend Chris hadfield’s Rare Earth in particular. All of the listed channels are identically spelled as their channel name, copy and paste to your hearts desire.

V Do you know anybody that just makes you happy or feel comfortable or safe by virtue of just talking to them?
    by the_one_on_the_left
    ^ Plenty, all in somewhat different flavors. It's essentially why I'm friends with the people I am, and characterizes that friendship dynamic to me

> I finished my first semester of college recently

v Do you tend to become friends with people very quickly, or do your friendships develop over a long time?
    ^My friendships take a long time to be meaningful, a short time to for me to say “friend”
    Basically a lot like my stance on minor relationships. Easy come, easy go, but I eventually invest after its been a while.

> my mother got me a poster from the dftba store for Christmas and frankly it’s hideous. I find myself asking why she thought “optometrist” was the look my room strives for.
    https://store.dftba.com/products/dftba-eye-test-poster

V get any shall we say... questionable... gifts?
    ^ Well I didn't get any Transformers this year. Though most of the figures I want right now are either figures that haven't been released yet (at least not in my area) like Power of the Primes Orion Pax/Optimus Prime and Hot Rod/Rodimus Prime, or figures from years ago that I never managed to find when they first came out like the other three Wreckers I need to complete my Fall of Cybertron Autobot combiner. I've been so busy I didn't even have time to tell my dad which figures I was looking for this year. I normally do that in November but I spent what little free time I've had editing "Future You" for my YouTube channel. The rest of the time I've been stuck over at my ex's house I just never got around to informing anyone what figures I really wanted this year. I did get some stuff like a TARDIS USB Hub but being that I'm obsessed with Transformers those are the gifts I typically look forward to the most and I didn't get any this year. It's OK thought because honestly I was expecting nothing and still got something.

> My great grandma started a tradition in our family where we open presents on Christmas Eve. Christmas Day is basically nothing. So while most people are opening up their presents I've already seen most of mine... except for whatever it is my ex and her boyfriend got me which I won't get to see till some time after new years. Also some people might consider it weird that my family celebrates Christmas at all because my mom is Jehovah's Witness which isn't suppose to celebrate anything. Seriously even birthdays and anniversaries are considered pagan holidays to them. My dad and I are both Atheists. Christmas is a Christian holiday and none of us are Christians.

v Do you have any questionable holiday traditions that aren't considered normal? And I don't mean not normal as in a not Christmas sort of way, I mean not normal as in something that isn't traditional of whatever holiday you celebrate but that you do every year anyway even though you're technically not suppose to.
    ^ Not really. The weirdest tradition in my family is talking about starting a tradition of watching Polar Express without actually doing it.

> Also on the subject of Christmas tradition, I lost one this year. For as long as I can remember, Christmas Eve was spent at my great-grandfather's eating oyster stew and gathering that side of the family. He passed away this summer, so that didn't happen.

v Have you ever gave up on or lost a tradition?
    ^ Nope, that tradition I mentioned before about unwrapping presents on Christmas Eve instead of Chirstmas day was started by my great grandma. She passed away when I was a senior in high school. I wanna say 2004 because that's the actual year I graduated but actually it was around November so probably 2003.

> I almost didn't even graduate High School for a number of reasons. 1. I was failing one of my classes. 2. The school board basically screwed over the Special Ed class by changing the Senior project requirements that year. The rest of the school still had the same requirements but out of no where they basically made it harder for Special Ed students to meet their requirements to graduate. In some ways it was easier because we didn't actually have to do a project but the written essays were still required. The problem is the due dates were changed making it so basically in order to get everything done on time including the projects we would of had to start a year in advance. Every class after ours would of been informed of this and been prepared for it but my class wasn't made aware of the changes until it was too late to do anything about it... and I still don't really understand why it was only the special ed kids that got hit with these changes at the last minute. 3. I never took P.E. during my Freshman or Sophomore year so I was having to make up those classed Junior and Senior year and was missing a lot of days still due to leaving school early for work. 4. Since my career goals never actually required me to have an education at one point I was considering to just drop out when I turned 18 anyway.

v Have you ever had to deal with stupid last minute changes to the requirements of an assignment?
    ^ Sort of. I had a teacher in high school who would give dozens of assignments. And not tell you which ones would actually be collected. Until she collected them. It was absolute chaos, and I did everything in my power to avoid having any classes with her in the future.

> There's an educational opportunity available to me that I will almost certainly not be able to take advantage of because of finances

v What's the worst thing you had to miss out on because of money?
    ^ Moving to LA. Given my career goals I need to be in LA for work but finding a place to live that's actually affordable is impossible unless you start saving up 10 years in advance. Probably more by now, seemed like every time I got close prices went up again.

> My parents bought their home for only $800 when I was four. When I was 18 it was $7,000 for a trailer half the size.

V How does anyone afford to live anymore?
    ^ Typically either life-long debt, inherited wealth, or roommates.

> There's a gentle snow outside my window and it's pretty grand.

v Is there any sort of weather that stands out to you as particularly nostalgic, beautiful, or some other pleasant feeling?
    ^ Snow though it rarely snows where I live.

> When it does snow it usually only lasts for a day though there was one year we got snow that lasted for the whole week of Christmas when I was in high school. Also my ex lives at a higher elevation so I've been seeing snow more often the last five years or so.

V Do you wanna build a snow man?
    edited January 17
    ^ Not really. I see no reasonable circumstances in which I’d prefer to build a snowman over doing something else. Excluding my nonexistent girlfriend’s passion, that is.

> talking to your ex daily as just a friend is really hard. But, so far it’s a fine price for a fine friend.

V what would you do with the power to go invisible?
    by the_one_on_the_left