"A Free Association Game"!

Comments

• RolloRollo Operative 6081, MiniTrue Airstrip Three, OceaniaPosts: 1,902 ✭✭✭

Screaming Lord Sutch!
    "I speak an infinite deal of nothing and I am not bound to please thee with my answers."

I've written four books - you might like to buy them: Linky - Doobly Doo
  • romy16romy16 The Netherlands Posts: 4,319 ✭✭✭
    No vote from me

• clausitclausit EnglandPosts: 7,809 ✭✭✭✭
    You will come to a place where the streets are not marked. Some windows are lighted but mostly they're darked. A place you could sprain both your elbow and chin. Do you dare to stay out? Do you dare to go in? How much can you lose? How much can you win?
    terrible aliens

You will come to a place where the streets are not marked. Some windows are lighted but mostly they're darked. A place you could sprain both your elbow and chin. Do you dare to stay out? Do you dare to go in? How much can you lose? How much can you win?
    bald

edited August 2016
    Another time, Elisha was on his way to Bethel and some little kids came out from the town and taunted him, “What’s up, old baldhead! Out of our way, skinhead!”
    Elisha turned, took one look at them, and cursed them in the name of God. Two bears charged out of the underbrush and knocked them about, ripping them limb from limb—forty-two children in all!
    - 2 Kings 2:23-24

Basically, don't make fun of bald people or God is going to send bears after you.
    by Rollo
    "I speak an infinite deal of nothing and I am not bound to please thee with my answers."

Some little kids is a wrong description of 42 children. 42 of something are not just some, 42 children are a lot of children. Try to control 42 children at once, good luck with that.

Also letting a bear devour little children that were calling your names is not a way to deal with bullying. That's just brutal.

I'm always surprised by all the things that are actually in the Bible. That book is nuts
    a weird book with a lot of power

• RialVestroRialVestro Posts: 6,271 ✭✭✭
    The Worshipful and Ancient Law of Gallifrey

I'm currently reading Shada so when you said a weird book with a lot of power that was the first thing that came to mind as that is a perfectly accurate description of The Worshipful and Ancient Law of Gallifrey.
    Ni, peng, nee-wom! Ecky, ecky, ecky, pakang, zoom-ping! Baa weep grahna weep ninny bong!
    Would you care for a jelly baby?

a jello pudding in the form of live size baby

• RialVestroRialVestro Posts: 6,271 ✭✭✭
    It's true *gasp* He eats babies!

I'm not sure what episode that's from but that was a line from a Doctor Who episode where someone mistakenly thought that Jelly babies were actual babies.
    Ni, peng, nee-wom! Ecky, ecky, ecky, pakang, zoom-ping! Baa weep grahna weep ninny bong!
  • TelMolagMoraTelMolagMora Alliance, OhioPosts: 512 ✭✭
    It's all a façade.
    무세이 알렉스, remember the name.
    the ç confuses me

C - big blue wobbly thing what mermaids live in

sea ?

We have lingered in the chambers of the sea
    By sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown
    Till human voices wake us, and we drown.
    Poetry right?

Particular Situations
    Most singular.

edited October 2016
    alone
    by romy16

• the_one_on_the_leftthe_one_on_the_left The top half of the longest undefended border in the worldPosts: 400
    Together
    42*10^42^42.  NUMBERS!
    No, Scotland, No.

• the_one_on_the_leftthe_one_on_the_left The top half of the longest undefended border in the worldPosts: 400
    WE ALL BREXIT TOGETHER
    42*10^42^42.  NUMBERS!
    High School Musical: THE EU EDITION

Psuedo-ignorance, ja.
    so you're
    ignorant but not?