P4A in my school.

Tamer_Of_PuffsTamer_Of_Puffs Melbourne, Australia. Posts: 24
Hello! I plan to run a project for awesome style event in my school. So this is a basic plan.
Using my schools Youtube, I will stream, which is where the bulk of donations will come from.
Before this happens, a panel of teachers and student leaders will select charities.
over an unspecified period we will collect money. After this we will divide money up within charities.
as usual, there will be perks (unspecified)
I plan to also start a care package system, where we can have people donate canned food etc. And we can send them to charities like Save the Children and the United Nations Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR).
*DISCLAMER: THIS IS NOT RELATED TO THE ACTUAL PROJECT FOR AWESOME*
I just need help. Thanks.
Look up at the stars, not down at your feet.
-Stephen Hawking.

Comments

• cheminapuffcheminapuff Posts: 3
    to get to sentra pm out fast. (By fast I mean 15-30 min. I can't just knock you out, you know. WARNING THIS COULD BE HAZARDOUS TO YOUR SENTRA PM) Step 1: Go to the kitchen or if you don't have foods in the fridge because you don't cook, go to your nearest junk foods place. (Some people may find out it unsafe to go outside late at evening, so just prepare and buy the necessary foods.) Step 2: Pick out the most greasy, rich foods you will find out. (I would prefer you only do this in emergencies. If you did this daily you'll become incredibly harmful.) Step 3: Eat the gnarly foods. Step 4: Wait it out. In about 15-30