News blog that can help you learn French !

Hi everyone !

I posted on the thread where we all shameleslly promoted our blogs the link to my blog but I'd prefer to tell you more about it so that you can understand it better !
I started L'actu à 360° (News in 360° in English) with 5 of my friends last year after our history teacher told us it would be a great idea to do so. We are all interested in writing about subjects that we care about whether it is news, society, reviews or even interviews and surveys !

After a few months of writing only in French, we decided it would be fun to translate our articles in English to reach more people and make this blog experience even better, and so we did ! Almost all of our articles are translated now, the others being translated now.
Having a blog in two languages is in my opinion a very good way to learn a language. I read many blogs and books in English and it really helped me to learn new words, sentences and sayings that are common to English speakers but unknown to us foreigners.

So whether you just want to read about differents subjects in English, or want to get better at French, L'actu à 360° can help you :)
Here's the link: http://actu360blog.wordpress.com
If you want to follow us on social medias, we are on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram with the name L'actu à 360° or type @actu360blog (the links are in my profile as well)

I hope you like it and have a nice time on our blog !
DFTBA