Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery anyone?

redisbestredisbest MunichPosts: 17
So anyone have any opinions on the Hogwarts mystery game? Do you think its an overrated, less interesting version of other pay to play games or almost as cannon as A Very Potter Musical
"42"
For the record my username is about my favourite kids book, not love for a color; I like blue

Comments

• SardonicInSanitySardonicInSanity Posts: 2
    Its way too pay to play, but to rectify that, portkey games recently gave people 100 gems each, so i guess they're fixing it?
  • ashybunnyashybunny Portland, Oregon, United StatesPosts: 6
    I'm a fan. I don't do the pay-to-play, but I just use the energy I have when I have time to open the app up for a few minutes. I like reading everything. I like the story. I also like the spell mechanics, random trivia, etc... it is fun and what I was sort of hoping for out of what this is and who it was developed by. I think more than I dislike the overwhelming amount of the pay-to-play, I don't like how you don't really get to work on your friendships at all. I would love being able to talk to my friends I've met already and maybe get very minor amounts of friendship level xp when doing so. I don't know. I really don't think that would break it.
    Started on this journey with the Vlogbrothers in the early days of Brotherhood 2.0 | Gamer | General nerd | I want to meet more nerdfighters again, it's been years.

DFTBA
  • replicareplica Posts: 2 Newbie
    Ah I didn't even know about this game! *rushes out*