Filipino

(but I prefer to talk in English I just want to know the other Filipinos out there haha but we can talk in Filipino tho) sooooo anyone? :)
Twitter: rizadatuon // Tumblr: thegr-eat-perhaps
dftba!! <3

Comments

• ako pinoy :) but i am currently residing in New Zealand. Ipopost ko to sa Filipino Nerdfighters group. yey!
  • hahah kamusta po!
  • rizadatuonrizadatuon Posts: 8
    ako pinoy :) but i am currently residing in New Zealand. Ipopost ko to sa Filipino Nerdfighters group. yey!
    Helloooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahah kamusta po!
    Hello, okay lang! Ikaw ba? Woooooo tatlo lang ba tayong Filipino :(
    Twitter: rizadatuon // Tumblr: thegr-eat-perhaps
    dftba!! <3
  • MishiewishieMishiewishie Posts: 82 ✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Omg, they exist! I just moved to the US from the Philippines last month. I had a blast plugging in some nerdfighter notes in Fullybooked. Wondered if they've reached anyone. :(

PS. There is a Filipino Nerdfighters group? Awesomesauce.
    by Mishiewishie
    Always the tone of surprise.

• deisar2deisar2 Las Pinas City, PhilippinesPosts: 2
    Just found this (and just registered o.o) HI. :D
    It's easy to forget how full the world is of people, full to bursting, and each of them imaginable and consistently misimagined. --John Green, Paper Towns
  • Alizael13Alizael13 Posts: 2
    ☜♥☞☜♥☞☜♥☞☜♥☞☜♥☞☜♥☞☜♥☞☜♥☞☜♥☞☜♥☞
    ░░★░░░░░█▄░▄█ █▀▀ █▀█ █▀█ █░█ ░░★░░░░░░
    ░░░░░★░░█░▀░█ █▀▀ ██▀ ██▀ ▀█▀ ░░░░░★░░░
    ░░★░░░░░▀░░░▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░▀ ▀░▀ ░▀░ ░░★░░░░░░
    ░░█▀▀ █░█ █▀█ █ █▀▀ ▀█▀ █▄░▄█ █▀█ █▀▀░░░░
    ░░█░░ █▀█ ██▀ █ ▀▀█ ░█░ █░▀░█ █▀█ ▀▀█░░░░
    ░░▀▀▀ ▀░▀ ▀░▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ░▀░ ▀░░░▀ ▀░▀ ▀▀▀░░░░
    ☜♥☞☜♥☞☜♥☞☜♥☞☜♥☞☜♥☞☜♥☞☜♥☞☜♥☞☜♥☞
    Have yourself a very Nerdfighter Christmas! DFTBA!
  • Helloooooo :)
  • ForresturdForresturd Posts: 6
    Hi guys! I'm kinda new to the nerdfighteria community. Really rad that you speak Filipino! Hehe mga ka uri ko!!
    You're kinda like the guy version of Alaska, and I'm your Miles (of course, female version), complete with the "scrawny-ass" attribute. 
  • sparklezjolrassparklezjolras Posts: 42
    Heyyooo! I'm not alone! :)
    A world about to dawn. The night that ends at last.
    15 year old Enjolras fan who spends her money on school supplies, books and instruments.
    Et tu, Bruté? | Let others rise to take our place.
  • deisar2deisar2 Las Pinas City, PhilippinesPosts: 2
    Any of you going to the Nerdfighter Gathering in Fully Booked, Bonifacio High Street on June 2? :D
    It's easy to forget how full the world is of people, full to bursting, and each of them imaginable and consistently misimagined. --John Green, Paper Towns
  • katinyourpantskatinyourpants Posts: 1
    omg 1) FILIPINO NERDFIGHTERS HI I'M NOT ALONE 2) :oooooooo there's a nerdfighter gathering??? gaahhhh i wish i could comeee. and 3) HELLO
    We need never be hopeless, because we can never be irreparably broken. - Looking for Alaska
  • coleenleencoleenleen PhilippinesPosts: 10
    HI! Is someone a member of the 'Nerdfighters of the Philippines' group in facebook? Could somebody please accept my request? Thanks! :)
  • finally....!!!! found some filipino nerd fighters...!!! active paba to..?
  • Kumusta ka! Ako nagagalak upang matugunan ang iba pang mga Pilipino! My tagalog is not very good, I am from rural Bicol. Anyone speak Bikol?
  • tffny00tffny00 Posts: 6
    Hello! Kamusta! 
    While he was trying to pick which color of flowers for the flower crowns of our women: "Favorites? Likes?" What does she like.....red, but I hate that! But that would be nice color for her. "She likes red!" "No she doesn't" he looked at me "She likes you." with his mischievous smile. It is hilarious, flattering and a bit annoying so I answered "Eff you".
  • SinceTheElevenSinceTheEleven SomewherePosts: 4
    Hello Hello, I'm Filipino at gene and heart, care to be my friend?
  • Kamusta!