RichardxLuRichardxLu Charlotte, NCPosts: 16
edited April 2014 in Vlogbrothers
I know it's tough...
DFTBA

Richard Lu

Corndogs or Pizza? 103 votes

Corndogs
7%
CatherineFloo_Powder_PowerKritikalshoomonStatusMrsGeekFreakMyNameIsEricWWEEUU 8 votes
Pizza
92%
leonwingsteinsaeraTenleyNadineNillieVickiMarcellaFriendship2Cycle_of_LaughterMorboDDrake97marineitnerdRolloPresidentDogLibertyNerd25LariDGBriRose23THE_MONGOLSThe_SylvsavindafishiesDragonMan 95 votes

Comments

• MarcellaMarcella Yeah The NetherlandsPosts: 1,378 ✭✭✭
    Pizza
    I have never had a corndog so I'm just going to vote pizza..
    "If the kids don't believe, make them believe."

- Alex Gaskarth
  • Mr_EnclaveMr_Enclave Hampshire, United KingdomPosts: 8
    Pizza
    I don't think you get corn dogs in the UK, so pizza... Which I can only imagine would win anyway.
  • Floo_Powder_PowerFloo_Powder_Power GallifreyPosts: 86 ✭✭
    Corndogs
    I can't eat pizza, so corndogs get my vote.
  • LibertyNerd25LibertyNerd25 Reno, NevadaPosts: 357 ✭✭✭
    Pizza
    I like pizza more, but it is just a personal preference. 

Both are excellent with rice.
    We should strive for a society where all men, women, and children have access to what they need to live with dignity. Jobs, living wages, access to a good education, and so on. Only then can we call ourselves humane and just.

• MarelBadger819MarelBadger819 Posts: 18
    Corndogs AND Pizza. I like them both the same amount. Don't mind me, I'm just being my usual Hufflepuff self.
  • LariDGLariDG Posts: 15
    Pizza
    I have never eaten a corndog and I'm a vegitarian. 
  • StatusStatus Missouri, USPosts: 19
    Corndogs
    I like Pizza better but I voted Corndogs in honor of Hank.
  • DragonManDragonMan Posts: 748 ✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Pizza
    Because I'm Jewish and corndogs are almost always made with pork
    by DragonMan
  • AntoniaTheFaeAntoniaTheFae Posts: 88
    Pizza
    @DragonMan people can make corndogs without meat. Hank made a video about it a loong time ago.
  • JalemaJalema AlabamaPosts: 10
    Pizza
    It's a lot easier to get vegetarian pizza. Although, I do like a veggie corndog every now and then...
  • clearlypronerdclearlypronerd USAPosts: 3
    Pizza
    Sorry to disappoint Hank, but I don't really love sausages/hot dog meat. So, pizza it is. Besides, I love all the kinds of pizza crust there is to offer hehe :3

some quotable quotes i like to think about, i guess

"It is better to have crooked legs than a crooked spirit." 
    - Margnerite de Angeli, The Door in the Wall
    "Get excited, be overly passionate about something. Enthusiasm is fun." 
    - Charlotte Geier
    "Read books. Care about things. Get excited. Try not to be too down on yourself. Enjoy the ever-present game of knowing." 
    - Hank Green
    "A good person? I don't really like that term. It just seems to mean someone who's good /for/ you. And I don't think there's any one person who's good for everyone." 
    - Armin Arlet, Shingeki no Kyojin by Hajime Isayama
    "Of course it is happening inside your head,{Harry,} but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?" 
    - Dumbledore [to Harry], Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling

D F T B A ! !

• MrsGeekFreakMrsGeekFreak Posts: 3
    Corndogs
    Corndogs are awesome!!! 
  • ThaTurtleThaTurtle Posts: 2
    Pizza
    I've never had Corndog so Pizza
  • iamvincentliuiamvincentliu Posts: 11
    Pizza
    I prefer the normal dogs, so pizza.

> ∞

• EmHasAUsernameEmHasAUsername Minnesota, USAPosts: 44
    Pizza
    Close call, but pizza wins by a slice.
    "If you have life in you, you have access to the secrets of the ages. For the truth of the universe resides in each and every human being." - Morihei Ueshiba

Alternative Wiring ~ Random and Crafty ~ Read, Write, Life ~ Hubpages Profile
  • jjs12012jjs12012 Groton, CtPosts: 63
    Pizza
    Pizza there's just so many choices cheese, bacon, sausage, pineapple and even anchovies. Don't even get me started with stuff crust.
    Which United States president is the least guilty?
    Lincoln because he was In a cent...
    DFTBA
  • VendëDraugVendëDraug Posts: 2
    Pizza
    I feel like there's not even a contest. Pizza all the way.
  • tffny00tffny00 Posts: 6
    Pizza because I haven't got to taste a corndog. EVER
    While he was trying to pick which color of flowers for the flower crowns of our women: "Favorites? Likes?" What does she like.....red, but I hate that! But that would be nice color for her. "She likes red!" "No she doesn't" he looked at me "She likes you." with his mischievous smile. It is hilarious, flattering and a bit annoying so I answered "Eff you".
  • BroadwayLoverBroadwayLover Posts: 1
    Pizza
    Pizza because PIZZA JOHN
  • mew_mew_ofdoommew_mew_ofdoom Baltimore, MD USAPosts: 154 ✭✭
    Pizza
    oh my gosh this is so difficult. but pizza has so many options and corndogs don't. 

and @tffny00  i feel so bad for you. because corndogs are delish. 
  • MndrewMndrew Posts: 5
    Pizza
    Sadly, it is far easier to get a good pizza almost anywhere; but naught save a frozen corn-dog.  Thus, I vote for Pizza based on the bias of sense memory.
  • cazortcazort Jenkintown, PAPosts: 194 ✭✭✭
    Pizza
    Let's just say, I've seen pizza taken to the pinnacle of human culinary accomplishments...from the exquisite traditional, thin-crust pizzas in New Haven, CT, to the gourmet Jules Thin Crust with goat cheese and micro greens...

...corn dogs.  Well, not so much.
    Find me on: YouTube | Tumblr | Twitter | Cazort.net (my website) | Wizzley
  • littlewonderlittlewonder Nisshin, JapanPosts: 19
    Pizza
    They sell corndogs in Japan (they call them American Dogs), but even before coming here, I tried one, and I didn't like it. So, pizza!
  • leonwingsteinleonwingstein VTPosts: 2,679 Mod
    Pizza
    I mean, corndogs are amazing, don't get me wrong.  But pizza.
    "Even in the darkness, every color can be found." -Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog | "Remember: You're unique, just like everyone else." -Warren Miller
    "Like cheese in our pockets, these are the Pizza in Our Pants." | THE LAST ONE WHO VLOGS HERE WINS
    You can call me LeoN or Jezzy.  Or anything else, though I might not recognize or respond. | Diamond of the Last Ones
  • VickiVicki Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭✭
    Pizza
    What exactly is a corndog?
    "This is not words. This is just squiggles on a page.This is notation." - Vi Hart
    I reside in the land of the last ones. 

• QurestionAsker215QurestionAsker215 You don't need to knowPosts: 22
    Pizza
    I very much prefer pizza over corn dog, seeing as I haven't had a corn dog in 5 years, but I had pizza just the other day!

For those of you asking, a corn dog is a fried hot dog on a stick.
    'Liquid Chemistry is just good chemistry' ~ Hank Green 2015
  • MyNameIsEricMyNameIsEric Posts: 20
    Corndogs
    Pizza is one of my favorite foods ever but it is less consistent than corndogs are. I have had bad pizza before but I have never in my life had a bad corndog.
  • mtttikemtttike Posts: 27
    Pizza
    I have never eaten or seen a corn dog IRL, so pizza‽
    But I like potatoes (in any form, except raw) best.
  • WWEEUUWWEEUU Glendora, CA USAPosts: 83
    Corndogs
    WHY THE INSURECTION CORN DOGS ARE SO AWESOME!!! Pizza is a failed attempt at a successful Italian food. Plus its so difficult to eat without felling crapping about yourself, ie all the grease on the pizza plus the sauce gets everywhere. A corn dog is an easier and better food by far
  • PrincessBPrincessB Posts: 12
    Pizza....it's always Pizza!