VidCon 2015

GabiBGabiB Castle Rock, ColoradoPosts: 2
Hey there all. I know this is extremely early--especially considering that the planning for VidCon 2015 has not started--but is anyone else excited for VidCon 2015? I, unfortunately was not able to go last year (or I guess this year), so I'm kinda looking forward to this upcoming year. Let me know if you are too! :)

Comments

• CricketteChirpzCricketteChirpz Aztec, New MexicoPosts: 4
    Oh, definitely! I've never been able to attend any cons of any variety, Vid or otherwise, but with some luck and skillful negotiation I may be able to attend this year. Living out in the middle of nowhere means that there is a very low Nerdfighter population, and I'm really looking forward to meeting people that like the same awesome stuff that I do! :D
  • RaibeanRaibean Oceanside, CAPosts: 144 ✭✭
    I volunteered last year, which was great (and stressful) though I highly recommend it. I can't do it this year, but I will be attending.
  • I live in the UK so it is pretty hard for me to get there but my friend and I are determined to go in 2015 and I am already really exited!
  • adarapardadarapard Posts: 3
    softness of your Liva Derma aspect. Pomegranate Oil This rare oil softens and rejuvenates by promoting much healthier new mobile growth, healthy and balanced dry and older types of Liva Derma. It contains Derma aspect. Natural oils rich in Linoleic Acid process easily and greatly into your Liva Derma aspect levels. The quick consumption carries extra place healthy value into the levels of your Liva Derma aspect to nourish and situation the body. Red Raspberry oil is also rich in Alpha-Linoleic Acid (Omega 3) which allows relieve itching, pain and pain of your Liva Derma aspect. Meadowfoam place seeds oil This oil normally allows your Liva Derma to kind a barrier to lock in wetness and provide healthy value deep into your Liva Derma. It has awesome therapy and refreshing features and is probably the best oil to help