What age did you read your first John green book and what was it?

1234568»

Comments

• KittyKitty Posts: 5
    Fault in our stars. It's not a bad book, but I don't get why it's so popular. Turtles all the way down is by far my favourite.
  • NeiroAtOpelCcNeiroAtOpelCc Denmark (Als)Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭
    Kitty said:

Fault in our stars. It's not a bad book, but I don't get why it's so popular. Turtles all the way down is by far my favourite.

I think because it's different. It doesn't focus super much on that pity show that reallife tends to, but on the actual beings.
    My substitution for facebook and twitter: 
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/neiroatopelcc
  • AKiAKAKiAK Posts: 3
    Will Grayson, Will Grayson at ten.
    It was a recommendation from my at the time nanny who had read it when I was her age.
  • erin212erin212 Posts: 3 Newbie
    TFiOS. I was a freshman in high school, so probably about 14/15 years old.
  • greenlightgreenlight Posts: 16
    The Fault in Our Stars was the first book I've read from John Green, and it was 3 or 4 years ago, a friend of mine suggested it to me. I really enjoyed it!
  • luan2luan2 vetnamPosts: 11
    I read this book at 18 and I read the English version. A good book and meaning
  • SJ_1100SJ_1100 USAPosts: 3
    I read An Abundance of Katherines at age 18. Still need to read the others.
    ~SJ, a Nerdfighter
  • RoopaliRoopali IndiaPosts: 14
    edited January 24
    I was 13 or 14 when I read TFIOS.
    It was awesome
    by Roopali
  • BearOnTheHillBearOnTheHill Posts: 1 Newbie
    I was 12 y. o. and it was Eragon that left a footprint in my heart.
  • RMNTRMNT Kupiškis, LithuaniaPosts: 10
    hmmm, I think I was 16 yo, when I read TFIOS. It was amazing ♥
  • Leila_DLeila_D El Paso, Texas, United States of AmericaPosts: 4
    edited March 26
    I think it was The Fault in our Stars and I think I was around 12.
    by Leila_D
  • americandumpsterfireamericandumpsterfire Florida / Middle EarthPosts: 2
    The Fault In Our Stars at 18. I immediately went and read Looking for Alaska and Paper Towns tho.
  • AdaAda Posts: 97
    I was ten, and it was TFIOS. I then went to John's website, and watched a video from there (it was a Question Tuesday about goats), and then I went to the Vlogbrothers channel, and that's how I found out about Nerdfighteria.
    Make art, not friends.
  • redisbestredisbest MunichPosts: 17
    So I had a pretty early start into John Green because my older brother was a nerdfighter so I read his entire anthology avaliable at the time at age 12/13
    "42"
    For the record my username is about my favourite kids book, not love for a color; I like blue
  • adibanerdfighteradibanerdfighter Posts: 1 Newbie
    I read an abundance of Katherines for the first time when I was 14, which is practically last summer, and after that I read all of john's book! Literally LOVE THEM ALL! Although since I can not handle tragedy so well, I could not read TFIOS more than once