Writing a story together!

Hii guyss!!

I'm new here (not necessarily Nerdfighteria but to this website) and this is my very first post! So I head this idea that we write a story together... inspired by the large amount of writers here..

So here is how I had it in my mind:

-Everybody can write something differentiating from a short paragraph to a whole chapter
-You can't be the only one writing posts.. (it's supposed to be writing the story together)
-Everything (including names) must be fictional
-Once a main character is chosen you stay with the character traits given
-You can't make up big contradictions in the story (so if a fact is previously stated, then you can't suddenly pretend it isn't a fact)
-It must be written in English

So if anyone is willing to be the first one..... Go ahead!! Maybe I'll edit more or less rules as soon as we have a bit of a story or just post background information and such.

Anyway, I hope it will work out and DFTBA!!

Comments

• toBe_franctoBe_franc Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hey, I know that you've probably forgotten about this since this post is about a year old but I am currently new here and this is my first time in the forum and if you still want to do this, I'm in.
    Good luck in all future endeavours, DFTBA
  • sandramgaddysandramgaddy Posts: 1 Newbie
    Nitro Pump 250 : It doesn't make a tablet like Nitro Pump 250. Clearly, there are extra fixings used to make the case, yet we don't know whether they're produced using veggie lover inviting mixes, glycerin, or other container materials. The genuine question is: will the fixings in Nitro Pump 250 really increment your nitric oxide levels and give you superior workouts there’s about 3000mg of AAKG in the equation, which sounds like a solid measurement.