Infinity War SPOILERS

JMcKJMcK 51.44°N, 0.33°WPosts: 36
OMG!
Never fear to be kind, but never confuse kindness with ego.

Comments

• JMcKJMcK 51.44°N, 0.33°WPosts: 36
    Spidey at the end :'(
  • ashybunnyashybunny Portland, Oregon, United StatesPosts: 6
    The whole movie was so good. The end was very sad though. :disappointed: I get being sad about Spidey.

Who was your favorite character in Infinity Wars?
    Started on this journey with the Vlogbrothers in the early days of Brotherhood 2.0 | Gamer | General nerd | I want to meet more nerdfighters again, it's been years.

DFTBA
    That's a tough one and purely because there were so damn many! I'm gonna have to go with the Hulk though. I think he (Hulk, not Banner) has picked up some psychological issues from his smackdown at the start and it'll be interesting to see how he works through those.
  • ashybunnyashybunny Portland, Oregon, United StatesPosts: 6
    Oh, that's an interesting choice. But good call. Hulk got defeated in one-on-one hand-to-hand combat and defeated hard. That's the one thing he had, you know? He fights alongside Earth's strongest and could take any of them on in that way, and win. He has fought in 1 vs 5/10/15 scenarios and won, and worse... but he finally lost and it almost destroyed them (Hulk/Banner.) That definitely would have a huge impact after all of this time... so I'm glad that it had a markable shown impact on the Hulk in this. It definitely will be really interesting to see how this goes and how they approach this in the second half of this.
    Started on this journey with the Vlogbrothers in the early days of Brotherhood 2.0 | Gamer | General nerd | I want to meet more nerdfighters again, it's been years.

DFTBA
  • replicareplica Posts: 2 Newbie
    Solid movie, but ending was so... fake? These characters are all coming back, so the emotional impact was 0.
    That's the trouble with this kind of story. Look to the emotional impact on surviving characters though, as that'll be a key driver of events going forward.