The Last One to Post Here Wins

1757758759760761763»

Comments

• gnaistgnaist Stanford, CA, USAPosts: 4,884 Admin
    I don't think it's you. I can't do it either. Unless I'm also dumb.
    Prince of the Last Ones
    I'm on a brand new collab channel: The Last One To Vlog Here Wins
    "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart." -- Helen Keller
  • BriRose23BriRose23 MarylandPosts: 1,613 ✭✭✭
    HIIII!!!!! I have missed you guys! I have been super busy with school and life and stuff. I watched hanks recap video and he mentioned @gnaist and all of us and it made me miss you guys! <3 <3 <3

There is no darkness as dark as great light corrupted - Lauren Kate

TUMBLR    NERDY TUMBLR    GOODREADS    TWITTER    FACEBOOK    INSTAGRAM

Woo!! I can never not give a shout out to the Lasties during P4A!! :D
    Prince of the Last Ones
    "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart." -- Helen Keller
  • VickiVicki Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭✭
    God, things are quiet around here. I say that, but I've also been awol for a couple of months. It's the final week of what's probably been the busiest semester of uni (if not my whole life), but things are happening and I have a plan for after my surprisingly imminent graduation. So apart from feeling very old (not quite as old as @gnaist yet though :p ), things are pretty good.

"This is not words. This is just squiggles on a page.This is notation." - Vi Hart
    I reside in the land of the last ones. 

Omg you're graduating?! I remember when you were just going off to uni. But I guess I also saw @ashsayshello and @leonwingstein also go off to uni and graduate too... Yes, you will never be as old as me. XD

Glad things are going well! I'm beyond busy, but hopefully things will settle down soon... Like in June. -_-
    Prince of the Last Ones
    @gnaist : In July, yes. Admittedly undergrad here is usually 3 years, rather than the 4 that you Americans do. It feels like a lot longer than that though, but also not, if you get me?
    "This is not words. This is just squiggles on a page.This is notation." - Vi Hart

I definitely get it. Even three years, gosh. I've been on the this thread for over five years. It both feels like it was yesterday and that I've always been here.
    Prince of the Last Ones
  • leonwingsteinleonwingstein VTPosts: 2,683 Mod
    :3c
    "Even in the darkness, every color can be found." -Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog | "Remember: You're unique, just like everyone else." -Warren Miller
    "Like cheese in our pockets, these are the Pizza in Our Pants." | THE LAST ONE WHO VLOGS HERE WINS
    You can call me LeoN or Jezzy.  Or anything else, though I might not recognize or respond. | Diamond of the Last Ones
    @leonwingstein LeoN!!! You're back!! I've missed you! You completely missed the huge spam attacks we had for a few months. Well, we still get spammers, but Luke and I were able to get it under control, with the help of a new Vanilla Forums person.
    Prince of the Last Ones
  • leonwingsteinleonwingstein VTPosts: 2,683 Mod
    > @gnaist said:
    > @leonwingstein LeoN!!! You're back!! I've missed you! You completely missed the huge spam attacks we had for a few months. Well, we still get spammers, but Luke and I were able to get it under control, with the help of a new Vanilla Forums person.

I keep on....... forgetting to log on tbh sorry. Then I think of how much I've missed here and I get nervous and it's a cycle ! But I'm happy to log tf in
    "Even in the darkness, every color can be found." -Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog | "Remember: You're unique, just like everyone else." -Warren Miller
    "Like cheese in our pockets, these are the Pizza in Our Pants." | THE LAST ONE WHO VLOGS HERE WINS
    You can call me LeoN or Jezzy.  Or anything else, though I might not recognize or respond. | Diamond of the Last Ones

> @gnaist said:

> @leonwingstein LeoN!!! You're back!! I've missed you! You completely missed the huge spam attacks we had for a few months. Well, we still get spammers, but Luke and I were able to get it under control, with the help of a new Vanilla Forums person.

I keep on....... forgetting to log on tbh sorry. Then I think of how much I've missed here and I get nervous and it's a cycle ! But I'm happy to log tf in

You should never be afraid to come back! This is like home! You're always welcome at home!!

Also, there isn't a lot of action here these days anymore. It's not like the days of yore when we had to refresh the page every five seconds for a new post. Oh how I loved those days (though there is zero chance I'd be able to handle that level anymore).
    Prince of the Last Ones
    hi people. seeing this place so dead is sad :( I'm always happy when I still have notifications when I log in though. I guess it's still alive as long as there are notifications. I hope all of you are doing well!

I'm around and still check periodically (someone's gotta delete those spam threads, even if there are far fewer of them now). I'm ridiculously busy though, as usual.

Hope you're doing well Brianna!
    Prince of the Last Ones
    gnaist said:

I'm around and still check periodically (someone's gotta delete those spam threads, even if there are far fewer of them now). I'm ridiculously busy though, as usual.

Similar here. I come have a look if I've got an email notification, but it's not a few years ago where this tab would always be open and being refreshed constantly.

Vicki said:

gnaist said:

Similar here. I come have a look if I've got an email notification, but it's not a few years ago where this tab would always be open and being refreshed constantly.
    I think I came in on the tail end of that time... I usually left the tab open, and I think there was at least one post everyday...

@gnaist I'm okayish. Are you enjoying teaching your classes?

BriRose23 said:

Vicki said:

gnaist said:

I think I came in on the tail end of that time... I usually left the tab open, and I think there was at least one post everyday...

I'm enjoying the classes, but it's also so so so much work. I stand and teach for three hours at a time, four days a week, so I'm pretty exhausted by the end of the week, when I have to prepare my lectures for the next week. It's a lot. But I'm just trying to take it day by day, week by week.
    Prince of the Last Ones
  • AdaAda Posts: 97
    Currently, I am the winner! ;) DFTBA, Ada
    Make art, not friends.
    Ada said:

Currently, I am the winner! ;) DFTBA, Ada

Good job!
    Prince of the Last Ones
    gnaist said:

BriRose23 said:

Vicki said:

gnaist said:

I'm enjoying the classes, but it's also so so so much work. I stand and teach for three hours at a time, four days a week, so I'm pretty exhausted by the end of the week, when I have to prepare my lectures for the next week. It's a lot. But I'm just trying to take it day by day, week by week.
    That sounds like a lot! Day by day is what has been working for me recently. My classes are a lot of reading and writing and it gets overwhelming on Monday looking at the rest of the week but I try to split it up evenly each day so it doesn't seem so bad. At least you are enjoying the classes!

I'm still here, I've just been super busy and don't have much to say.

Hope everyone is doing well!
    Prince of the Last Ones